TALK TO US
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone or email and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
PANGASINAN IS OPEN TO ALL TRAVELERS FROM MGCQ AND GCQ AREAS.
NCR PLUS TRAVELERS ARE REQUIRED TO PRESENT A NEGATIVE ANTIGEN SWAB OR RT PCR.
IF FULLY VACCINATED, CERTICATE/CARD MAY BE SUBMITTED IN LIEU OF TEST.
ALL MUST REGISTER WITH TARANA.PH & S-PASS.PH
VEUE Beach Cabins, Sitio Abrac, Patar White Beach, Bolinao 2406, Pangasinan, Philippines
It's a great drive! We are located around 330 km from Manila where you will find many scenic roads and nice little towns. Break out the camera, it's time to take pictures...lots of it!
HERE ARE A FEW DRIVING TIPS:
1. Take NLEX then SCTEX going to Tarlac. Take Tarlac or Luisita Exit and take Romulo Highway (you may also pass shorter routes by way of Paniqui or Gerona Exit but there are roadworks at the moment)
TIP: If you are using Waze or Google, do NOT take Urdaneta exit even if directs you to do so. This is a much longer and less scenic route.
2. Head towards Bolinao, passing towns of Camiling, Mangatarem and Bugallon.
3. Turn left on Olongapo Bugallon Road, passing towns of Sual, Alaminos and Bani.
4. Upon reaching Bani, turn right on Bani Bolinao Road all the way to Bolinao Town.
5. Turn left on Saturnino-Camanguian Road (this will turn into Patar Road) and take it all the way to Patar White Beach Parking Lot, past the Bolinao Lighthouse. Turn left to Patar White Beach.
TIP: If you are using Waze or Google, do NOT take any left turn road except Saturnino-Camiguin. These are dirt roads (unless that is your thing!) and will not be comfortable. Safest is to drive to Bolinao town and take Saturnino-Camiguin Road. You will see many signs of resorts and Patar Beach on the way.
6. We are located a few meters past Patar White Beach (Main Beach Parking Lot). Take the road going up to Natures Beach Camp Compound. We are the 2nd property after. See you there!